|Shriprop Aerospace Privare Limited||SAPL-HR-FM-01||V1.00|
Docment Ref:: SAPL-HR-FM-02
This Agreement made on this …….day of, the Effective Date
- Shriprop Aerospace Private Limited with its registered office at No. 40/3, 8th Main, 4th Cross , RMV Extension Sadashivnagar, Bangalore 56080, hereafter refered to as the Company.
(2) …… XXXX………….., with his/its offices at……………………………………
…………………………………………hereafter referred to as the service provider.
Each party may be referred to as Party or jointly as ‘Parties’.
(3)……………………………….., who is a trainee/contractual worker of Shriprop Aerospace Private Limited.
- The parties are actively involved in development work or interacting with the customer for SETTING UP A LOCAL CAPABILITY FOR THE SUPPORT OF SAFRAN AIRCRAFT MILITARY ENGINES OPERATED IN INDIA.
- The company will, in these evaluations and discussions disclose to the Service Provider information that is technically and/or commercially confidential.
- The service provider agrees that disclosure and use of such technical and/or commercial confidential information shall be made and on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Now it is agreed as follows:
In this Agreement the following terms shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the following meanings:
- ‘Disclosing party’ means the company disclosing Confidential Information to the other party under this agreement.
- ‘Receiving Party’ means the Service provider receiving confidential Information from the other party under this agreement.
- “Confidential Information” means any information, which shall include but is not limited to,design,fabrication & assembly drawing, know-how, processes, product specifications, raw materials, trade secrets, market opportunities, or business or financial affairs of the Parties or their customers, data on the CRM application which may or may not pertain to defence services, products samples, inventions concepts and any other technical and/or commercial information, disclosed directly or indirectly and in any form whatsoever(including, but not limited to, disclosure made in writing, or oral or in the form of samples, models, computer programs, drawings or other instruments) furnished by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party under this Agreement.
- Such confidential Information shall also include but shall not be limited to ;
- Information disclosed by the Disclosing Party in writing marked as confidential at the time of disclosure.
- Information disclosed by the Disclosing Party orally which is slated to be confidential at the time of disclosure.
- Information disclosed in any other manner is designated in writing as confidential information at the time of disclosure, or
- Notwithstanding sub-clause 1.4.1,1.4.2,1.4.3 of this definition ,any information whose nature makes it obvious that it is confidential.
- Such Confidential Information shall not include any information which:
- Is, at the time of disclosure, publicly known; or
- Becomes at a later date, publicly available otherwise than a wrongful act or negligence or breach of this agreement of or by the receiving party; or
- The receiving party can demonstrate by its written records was in its possession; or known to the receiving party, before receipt under this agreement, and which was not previously acquired an obligation of confidentiality; or
- Is legitimately obtained at any time by the receiving party from a third party without restrictions in respect of disclosure or use;or
- The receiving party can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the disclosing party, has been developed independently of its obligation.
- “Purpose” means the evaluations, discussions and execution regarding a contractual relationship between the parties in respect of the project defined in paragraph(i) of the background section.
- “Affiliate” means any legal entity which, at the time of disclosure to it on any confidential information,is directly or indirectly controlling,controlled by or under common control with any of the parties.
- “contemplated Agreement” means any future legally binding agreement between the Parties in respect of the Project envisaged under this Agreement.
- Non-Disclosure of Confidential Information:
I ………………. S/o ……………… Aged about ……………….Years Occupation ………….., resident of ………………………………, Kanpur-208007, hereby solemnly declare: –
- That all the certificates presented by me are correct.
- That I have accepted all the conditions mentioned in the appointment should be cancelled immediately.
- That I shall discharge my duty properly.
- That if any mistake is found in information given by me, then my appointment should be cancelled immediately.
- That I will never misuse the name of the council (IHRCCC) or the card, if I do, a criminal case should be filed against me.
- That I look forward to work in public interest and believe in “Satyamev Jayate” and “Vasudhaiva Katumbakam”.
- That I will make public aware for the protection of human rights.
- If I am found to be involved in any unethical, unauthorized business dealings, then it will be my responsibility only.
- That I will abide by all the rules and laws of the Government of India and other government.
- That council will have the right to cancel my membership without any prior notice.
- That I will plant two trees for environmental protection and make people aware to plant also.
Whatever stated above is true, correct and best of my knowledge, information and belief. This is true my name and signature and also the statement made in this affidavit are true and correct.
Identified by me
Place: Lucknow Deponent
Date: Sworn to before me
CLEANING SERVICE CONTRACT
This agreement for cleaning services between Shriprop Aerospace Private Ltd., Kanpur branch, having its office at Plot No. E-29, UPSIDC Rooma, Kanpur Nagar, Uttar Pradesh,208008( hereafter referred to as “Client”) and Swastik Enterprises 43/C, Neta Ji Nagar PAC Road, Kanpur, Having its GSTIN as 09C………….NZPPG3508D1ZX (hereafter referred to as “contractor”) is made and entered into upon the following date : 01/04/2020.
The official place stated in this agreement is found at the following address for which the cleaning services is to be provided: – Plot No. E-29, UPSIDC Rooma, Kanpur Nagar, Uttar Pradesh,208008.
The Client would like to have the above-mentioned premises cleaned on a regular basis. The client and contractor hereby agree to the following terms:
- Client will give Contractor access to the inside of the premises during regular business hours and any additional mutually agreed upon times.
- Client will pay Contractor at the rate of Rs. 50/- Per square feet for a total of Rs. 50,000/- whereas the area of cleaning premises is 10,000 Square feet (Including the factory building, offices and external areas) on the 6th of every month for services to be performed during the previous month.
- GST and applicable taxes extra as applicable at the time of the invoice.
- The rates above include provision of human resources, equipment and cleaning material.
- Services to be performed by Contractor include the following : vacuuming of carpets, dusting, and polishing of furniture, cleaning of wood floors, kitchen appliances, bath tubs and shower stalls, toilets, sinks and all sink fixtures and segregation and removal of trash from the interior trash containers and brought to the outdoor specified place.
- Contractor will begin performing cleaning services on 01/01/2020. Cleaning Services shall be performed on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
- Either party may terminate this contract with 30 days written notice.
- TDS will be deducted by the client as per the provision of applicable acts.
- The contractor is advised to furnish the invoice before the 3rd of the succeeding month so payments can be made in time.
- The invoice is to be raised in the name of Shriprop Aerospace Private Ltd., Kanpur branch, having its office at Plot No. E-29, UPSIDC Rooma, Kanpur Nagar, Uttar Pradesh,208008 with the GSTIN number ………….
- Applicable Law: This contract shall be governed by the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
In agreement to the above-mentioned terms the client and Contractor shall sign below:
For Shriprop Aerospace Private Limited Swastik Enterprises
Authorized Signatory (Proprietor)
………………………………. M.B.A, LL.B
ADVOCATE, HIGH COURT
Timing: 08 AM to 01 PM 6PM to 08 PM
Ref: CJY/…./2018/2019 By registered post with AD Dated: 26/8/2019
Under the instructions and authority given by my client 1.) …………..,S/o ……………and 2). Mrs. …………. W/o ………………………………, Bangalore-560017.I issue this legal notice to you as follows:
- That my client No.1 has been posted to Command Hospital, Bangalore on 01/05/2018 and he has been allotted married accommodation in Air Force Camp, Murugeshpalya,SMQ-19/2 vide letter No. CHAFB/759/1/2/ORG dated27/07/2018 and he occupied the same on 30/07/2018,it was allotted to my client No.1 on disabled child ground because his son is disabled and the school facility is within the camp area.
- On occupation my clients have observed unusual disturbance from 1st Floor, which is in your occupation.
- That you have been pouring water to the Tulsi pot and other pots kept on the chajja at entrance point and the water was leaking on the ground floor, where my clients are residing at the entrance making the area slippery, mud is coming out from the pots and going on to the cloths which were kept for drying. Inspite of clients reminder, you have continued the same nuisance. On 19/10/2018 my clients had objected to pour water on the Tulsi pot and you have thrown Tulsi pot towards my client No.1. The same was reported to the Air Force police and camp commandant, which was further reported to officer in charge camp WG CDR M.K MURTHY and you have been warned by the office not to keep any kind of pot on the chajja and not to pour water on it,inspite of that you have continued and increased the nuisance as stated above.
- My client represent to me that you have been using filthy languages against my clients and my client No.1 has also lodged a civil police complaint on 20/10/2018.Civil police came to the main gate of the camp to enquire about my client’s complaint and civil police were not allowed inside the camp.
- My client No.1also submitted two complaints dated20/10/2018 to his unit which were forwarded to 26 ED Air Force for necessary action, where in WG CDR MK MURTHI called my client No.1 and your husband SGT Kundan Kumar and your husband has been instructed not to cause any disturbance to my clients and inspite of that also you have been continuing the nuisance. Again my client No. 1filed another complaint to the estate officer 26 Ed Air Force and again my client No.1 Sgt Kundan Kumar were called and instructed not continue the same and my client no.1 had been informed that Sgt Kundan Kumar will be posted out in the month of February 2019 and will vacate the SMQ in April 2019. Again my client No.1 came to know that Sgt Kundan Kumar retained the accommodation on children education ground till March 2020.
- On 1/7/2019 my client No.1 filed a complaint against you to estate officer 26 ED Air Force to take necessary action in this regard.
- My clients represent to me that you have filed a false complaint against my client No.1 on 08/07/2019 to the president AFWWA (Local) 26 ED Air Force,Vimanpura,Bengalore which was written in Hindi making false allegations and untenable plea and my client No.1 has suitably replied to your complaint on 24/07/2019.
- That you have made derogatory and damaging statement against my client No.1to damage his reputation. You have used damaging statement such as JP Singh is a mad person and therefore he should not be allowed to live in family quarter and why mentally ill person like him has been allotted family quarter? You have also made damaging statement against my client No.1that why this psycho psychic person is allowed to live in normal family quarter and you have also requested the president AFWWA(L) a psycho psychic person like him should be removed from here and official investigation should be ordered. The derogatory and damaging statement made by you is against law, which will harm the reputation of my client No.1 and his family and the same are made by you to defame my client No.1.
- My client is a JWO, who has put in 34 years of service in Air Force and your damaging statement that he is a psycho psychic has caused irreparable loss and damage to my client No.1 & his family. The defamatory statement made by you against my client No.1 has caused mental agony and damages to me clients and you are liable to pay damages to the same.
Wherefore, you are herby called upon to stop the nuisance started above and also stop making further defamatory statements against my client No.1 and further you are hereby called upon to tender written apology to my clients immediately after receipt of the notice, failing which my clients will be constrained to take appropriate legal action in civil for damages and also criminal action against you in the competent court of law, holding you liable for all the cost and consequences hereof.
The charges of this notice is Rs. 10,000/- payable by you to my client.
Jagat Pati Singh M.B.A, LL.B
Timing: 08 AM to 01 PM 6PM to 08 PM
By registered post with AD Dated: 03/07/2020
Kundan Kumar Mallick
B-411,Raunak Capital Green Appartment
Under the instructions and authority given by my client Sri Ram Singh, S/o Shiv Narayan Singh residing at B-101Raunak Capital Green Apartment Mathiyapur, Danapur, Patna-801503. I issue this legal notice to you as follows:
- That my Client is residing at Flat No. B-101 Since 2017 on rent and his relative from in- laws Mr. Vishal Kumar Singh was owner of B-105 and rented out his flat, and residing at Kankarbagh Colony. In the month of Nov 19, Mr. Vishal approached My Client while giving key of Flat No. B-105, he wants to sell out flat No. B-105, so being relative and residing in same society he authorized my client verbally to deal and negotiate on his behalf. After few month of effort, flat was sold to wife of Hav. Anand Shaw of Indian Army @ Rs. 22.75 Lakh.
- One Whatsapp Group was made by few member of this Apartment and My Client was also Participant of that Whatsapp Group. On 30 Jun 2020, at 1742Hrs, my client posted Mr. Anand’s number in that Group and also requested Admin to add his number as he is new owner of flat No.B-105. At around 1835Hrs, my client received a call from Mr. Anand that one of group member has ringed him for maintenance amount due since long back and requested my client to look into the matter.
- At around 2022Hrs, the same issue was raised in that Group by my Client, so one of the members whose mobile no 8651016814 (Which belongs to you as per my client) stated arguing with my client. After few arguments you have put setting of WhatsApp Group “Only Admin Can send messages”, so my client has left the WhatsApp Group.
- That you have sent WhatsApp Messages to my client at very odd hours at 11:06 PM in the late night on 30/06/2020, when he was sleeping and disturbed him and his family members.
- That you have blamed my client for selling the flats and earned commission on that in the apartment without any valid proof and demanded maintenance amount, you are not holding any valid authority as secretary or any other authority.
- That you have threatened and demanded money from my client by sending WhatsApp messages at odd hours at 11:06 PM in late night and mentioned in SMS that JIS TARAH SE FLAT NUMBER-104 KA APNE PURI BAKAYA PAID KIYE AAP USI TARAH SE FLAT 105 KA BHI KARWANGE (you have paid full balance amount for flat number 104, and you will pay for flat number 105 also) which is totally wrong. My client has no business with both the flats i.e. flat No.104 and flat No.105 with maintenance amount etc., you have put wrong allegation on my client. My client is not liable to pay maintenance of flat No. B-105, because my client is not the owner of flat No. B- 105.
- That you have put my client and his whole family in great fear and mental depression by sending threatening WhatsApp messages at late night at 11:06 PM on 30/06/2020
- That you have tried to extort money from my client through WhatsApp messages, which is criminal offence u/s 383,384,388 & 389 of IPC.
- That you have threatened my client with intention to extort money from my client; you have sent anonymous WhatsApp messages (SMS), which is a criminal offence u/s 503 & 507 of IPC
- That you have concealed your identity while sending WhatsApp messages, when my client asked to you that who are you? I don’t know you, then you wrote that read all the messages, u will get to know and doesn’t matter, but above messages are exclusively for you.
- When my client asked you that KIS HAISIYAT SE MUJHE MESSAGE KAR RAHE HO (on which authority you are sending messages to me) and from which society, then you wrote SIDHE ANGREJI SE HINDI ME AGAYE (straight away you came from English to Hindi) and where you stay. You sent all such types of nonsense, vague, anonymous and threatful messages to my client and you didn’t disclose your identity till end of the conversation, which put my client and his whole family members in great fear and mental depression due to your threatening messages, my client and his whole family spent sleepless night in fear and still in fear and depression due to your anonymous and threatful messages and insult, which is criminal offence u/s 504 of IPC.
- My client is a Defence veteran, who has put in 20 years of service in Indian Air Force and your threatening and anonymous messages JIS TARAH SE FLAT NUMBER-104 KA APNE PURI BAKAYA PAID KIYE AAP USI TARAH SE FLAT 105 KA BHI KARWANGE (you have paid full balance amount for flat number 104, and you will pay for flat number 105 also) has put my client and his whole family in great fear and mental depression and caused irreparable loss and damage to my client & his family members and caused mental agony and damages to my client and his whole family members and you are liable to pay damages to the same.
Wherefore, you are herby called upon to stop harassing threatening and demanding illegal money from my client and further you are hereby called upon to tender written apology to my client and pay Rs. 5,00,000/-(Rupees Five lakh only) for mental agony and damages caused by you Immediately after receipt of this notice, failing which my clients will be constrained to take appropriate legal action against you in civil for damages and also criminal action against you in the competent court of law, holding you liable for all the cost and consequences hereof.
Please also arrange to pay Rs. 6000/- cost of this notice to my client.
EDMONTON LOGISTICS COMPANY JOB CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
As a recruitment manager of the Edmonton Logistics Company Canada, I hereby on behalf of
the above name enter agreement with you, I urge you to abide by the rules and ethics guiding
the organization. We shall welcome you as one of our employee and hope that you will find
your employment with us satisfactory. We are pleased to offer you employment with the
Edmonton Logistics Company Canada upon the following terms and conditions.
1. DATE OF COMMENCEMENT.
Your commencing date with Edmonton Logistics Company Canada will be stipulated on the
appointment letter if you are successfully appointed
Your probation period with Edmonton Logistics Company Canada will be Three (3) months from
the date of commencement during which we can fully assess your suitability for the role and you
can decide if you have made a right decision in joining us and you will be receiving salary on the
time of probation period.
2. JOB LOCATION: Edmonton, AB T6B 3P9 Canada
3. CONTRACT: Three years contracts duration (36 Months)
Your starting basic monthly/take home salary will be 7,000 CAD Canadian Dollar per month
after tax and insurance which may be received before 25th of every month.
5. WORKING HOUR.
The company working hours is from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm and you are entitle
to one hour of lunch break every day but there must be shifting schedule.
You may be required to work beyond normal working hours to discharge your duties at the
sole discretion and the company reserves the right at its sole discretion to revise amend or
extend the working hours should the need arise.
Accommodation on arrival and throughout the contract duration will be provided in or
Edmonton Logistics Company Trust Quarters in Canada and duty post respectively.
7. SICK LEAVE.
You must notify the company or immediate supervisor as soon practicable if you are unable to
work for medical reason, such notice shall be given within the first four hours of the working
day. In a case of emergence situation an employee will be flown to his country or any country
suitable for the best medical attention. Employee is entitling to Health Insurance Scheme
under the law of Canada and you are entitling to fourteen (14) days of paid sick leave
8. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
All government gazette public holiday may be observed depending on the exigencies of work.
The management may decide to operate on a holiday on overtime paid hours and employee
may not proceed on any holidays without an official statement from the company.
9. ANNUAL LEAVE.
You will be entitling to thirty (30) days paid leave annually. The first such leave become due
after the completion on three (3) months continuous service, the company shall bear the cost
of Air fare for vacation trip for employee as well as his/her family.
10. VISA PROCUREMENT.
The Edmonton Logistics Company shall send all your essential documents and appoint a
Canadian Immigration Attorney to assist you in getting entry clearance to Canada.
The company traveling policy entails that we shall bear the cost of securing your entry
clearance Immigration Visa Fee and (AIR TICKET) Only. And do make sure that you did not
turn down our company after the visa processing is completed.
You shall not without the consent of the company reveal, disclose or share information which
is deemed confidential and trade secrets by the company to any third party.
12. GOVERNING LAW.
This letter of contract shall be governed in accordance with the law of Canada.
Please confirm your acceptance of the above terms and condition by signing on the lower right
hand side and returning to us the duplicate copy of this letter within two (2) days from the date
that is been issued.
Please feel free to revert back to us any questions about the offer.
I confirm that I have read and agreed with this offer letter.
WISHING SUCCESS IN YOUR NEW ASSIGNMENT
Passport No: …………………………..
Mobile No: ……………………………
Human Resources Manager
Edmonton Logistics Company Canada
Mr. Eliot Hubert
The contents of these documents are solely for informational purpose. It does not constitute professional advice or recommendation of firm. Neither the authors nor this website and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this document.